Thursday, October 2

A THOUGHT

I'm quite mind drained this evening having spent the day on a quite intense training course so no long post or even a picture today - sorry.

I thought I'd just leave a thought, which I read the other day , it's very thought provoking whether you are 8 or 80.

It's never too late to be what you might have been.
George Eliot

5 comments:

Mary said...

You know what - that is a very timely quote for me!

I loved your post on how things were in the 60s/70s and how those things are back in vogue now. So true!

Unknown said...

I Love your Scarves below!!! I would love to make these for Xmas Pressies but am a novice so probably dont stand a chance!!!,P.S Will let you know how he Free Ranging goes!! x

Trace said...

And a very profound quote that is...

Kitty said...

Hello there ... firstly, thanks for dropping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. Secondly, I recognise that quote!

Your scarves are lovely - I am in the middle of knitting lots to give as gifts at the end of the year (can't bring myself to say the 'C' thing!)

Take care :-)

dragonfly said...

Great quote - definitely one I could apply to myself at the moment!